This is my policy regarding comments in this blog (adapted from PR Squared’s policy):
- Comments are moderated and subject to my approval before posting.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments I find offensive.
- I will strive to maintain an atmosphere of free and open conversation. Constructive criticism is okay,but personal attacks or harsh language directed toward the author or other commenters (or other people engaged in the extended conversation) will not be tolerated: any comment containing such language will not be published.
- By commenting here, you are granting me license to the content of your comment, and acknowledge that I do not have a duty to modify or withdraw posts, but that I may do so if I choose.
- If a commenter repeatedly abuses my comment policy, then none of their comments will be published in the future.
- Comments that smack of “spam” will not be posted.